Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 47

Thread: Pop Your Collar

  1. #31
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pop Your Collar

    thats what i love about this forum....we can start arguement about anything lol
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pop Your Collar

    Frats and those who look like they are in frats get laughed at in college. Heres 75 bucks be my friend. And no I will not pop my anything

    Glad to hear someone else say this I always called them buy-a-friend orgs. I just couldn't believe how they thought that paying the big fees and saying they were so and so made a difference. I was friends with all the same people and got to go to all the same parties and didn't have to pay anyone to be my friend.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pop Your Collar

    i'd join this frat:

    animal house 1
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  4. #34
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pop Your Collar

    some guyz at pound do it....and some of us girls....i personally think it only looks good on some ppl..it just depends..i dunno..i guess everyone has their own opinion..i haven't really done it..

  5. #35
    Inactive Member imported_JustaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2005
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pop Your Collar

    Dang, I was just getting into the crack showing thing, now you kids are changing the style.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pop Your Collar

    I told my cousin Brandon (who is around 15 by the way) that if he ever started doing that on the golf course or started wearing his collared shirts like that to school, that I would viciously beat him. He just laughed and said "Don't worry--I wouldn't dress that stupid...I don't like to look ignorant"...LOL

    People--I don't care who's doing it or how cool they think or you think they look--resist the temptation...it looks very stupid.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pop Your Collar

    i was P.I.M.P back in the second grade doin it..haha
    wait, maybe i wasn't...the girls laughed at me!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  8. #38
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pop Your Collar

    Had I known you when you were in 2nd grade, I would have laughed at you. But then again, you were probably still bigger than me back then like you are now...you would have probably kicked my arse for it...LOL

    The only guy I've seen be able to pull it off from Coeburn is Aaron Beverly--he just looks like he's supposed to have his collar like that. the other 99.9% of the population doesn't.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pop Your Collar

    sad thing is i could pull it off, just because it makes me look goofier that i already am..haha
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  10. #40
    Inactive Member Jack_N_The_Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    470
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pop Your Collar

    If I see you with your collar flipped up, I'll come up behind you and flip it down...it's rediculous. You're not from NOVA are you?????? Keep 'em down or look like these idiots.

    teampicture

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •